CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Will y0u buy it?



Advertising is one way to communicate with potential customers about products, services and how to use them. Basically, this is what marketing is about. Specifically, it focuses on a particular product and service to fulfill wants, trying to move people towards the product offered.


As I was browsing the web, I was totally surprised to see some photos that a brand used to advertise their clothing. First..i thought it was nice..

















Until I got totally speechless...














I can't even look at it boldly...






*just click on this link for more photos*

(Photos were archives from way back 90's to early 2k)







I just can't imagine why they would need to use these strategies to get people buy their stuffs. Sad, but this strategy is also being used by other clothing brands as well.



As a consumer myself, just by looking at their ads, I'm totally confused as to what they're selling for real. The clothes or what? Just a thought though...




hmmm...











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is true, i guess it was resolved and moved by different christian groups. i won't buy any of their products, never.