CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

KAYE, welcome home!



Earlier this the afternoon, my phone rang and I rushed to answer it. I was not expecting any phone call from anybody (except for one of course). I was surprised that it was a dear friend who kept in touch with me all these years. Meet my friend, Kaye.





I met her way back college. I think, it was second or third year college (tama ba, Kaye?). It was through an organization for special children which I am a volunteer myself. She joined a day event and there we were introduced.


We used to be phone pals, chatmates and ofcourse textmates. hehehe. Though we don't know each other personally, we feel that there's a certain bond that keeps us connected. We feel like we can talk about all the things we encounter. Be it with regard to friends, family and even about love, our loved ones. Instant connection they call it.




She left the country to work in Qatar and stayed there for almost 2 years (I guess?? heheh..sorry, I really wasn't aware of how long you were gone since our communication is constant, I didn't feel like you were really miles away). We ke
pt ourselves updated through pictures, emails, chat sessions, friendster chuvas, etc. (many thanks to the very updated technology)..hehe..I'm just so happy that she met friends to keep her company and feel less of missing home.




Now, that you're home, I wish you'd be able to gather more strength to keep you going sa pagbalik mo sa Qatar. Enjoy your very limited stay here (heheh), maximize and cherish each moment you have with your loving friends and family here in the Philippines! Naks! Imported ka na girl! hehehe..




Yung pasalubong kong SAND ha? ha? ha? =) Again,


WELCOME HOME!


There is no place like home.......



No comments: