CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

for n0w, i hate y0u..



when you said you'll stay, u left

when you said things are gonna be okay, it didn't
when you said you'll hold my hand, you slipped away,
when things are all dismayed, you went away


when you said you'll be there, you weren't
when you said you'll stay, you left
when you said it'll only be me, it isn't
when things are in pain, you went away


when will things gonna be the same
or did it just burned out the flame
how did things came to be this way
when all i did is to love you and stay

when will i be whole again
when will be pieces be back again
who will pick me up when i hit the ground
will your arms hold up, or stay down


the winds start circulating again
its killing all that's left in my hand
who will hold me if the night be cold
or will i just lie the ground bare and bold..


im angry at you for taking the hell out of me
furious at how you left me to be
will you stay or will you go away?
will there be a day i'll smile and be okey?


boo where are you why have you been untrue
when you said that it'll all end with me and you
why are the stars out of the sky?
now that the rain left me drenched and high..



***another song to tell you what i feel. please try to convince me that this does not justify the way you act and the way you treat me lately. make me feel you're there...



No comments: