CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy BEATday, pUso..


MARCH 05, 2008. Good morning, world! The sky is clear, the weather's just fine. Everything's working all fine. Just enough reason to feel that life is wonderful..





Weee..ganda ng clouds. Can't help but take a photo of it..





It's my heart's first monthsary. Heheh. Nakakatuwa. Masayang masaya ako. At dahil jan, kailangang magcelebrate! hehehe..ito ang para sayo, puso!






At eto naman ang para say0: Uulitin ko. I don't need a lot of things, know that I can get by with nothing. Ang importante, anjan ka. Need not to take extra step to go extra mile kasi I'm totally, no miles away. Simple thoughts of you is enough for me to live life gratefully. No pressures, no worries. Basta, masaya tayo together or apart, ok na un for me. Masayang masaya na ako at wala nang i-eexpect pa. I just could not ask for more =)

Pasencia na, nagmamahal lang..


By the way..I found it, finally! heheheh..this sweet lil song is for y0u...


You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear


♫--♪--♫--♪--♫




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

" I just could not ask for more.."

-sweet! n_n

Anonymous said...

this is true. you love yourself and you deserve to be happy. nice thought!