CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

sAturdAy b0red0m


SATURDAY. Hmmm...finally! I've moved on. I found a way out! Kanina, I went to Trinoma. As I walk thru the mall's lagoon, someone called me by my name. To my surprise, it was Drei with a friend. I find it a real small world. Drei introduced the guy and it was Uno. I said I gotta go but they wanted to come with me so I just said "OK." We kid around sa Timezone and ciempre, I challenged them over the mini shoot-out thingy. Unfortunately, di nila kinaya ang powers ko. I won! After ilang rounds, we decided to cut it off. Di talaga sila nanalo eh. Buti na lang kasi masakit na rin ang braso ko. Tapos, arcade galore naman kami. Masaya. Nakakalibang.

To feed our hungry tummies, we walked our way to SM. Dun kami sa BK kumain para makapag-charge din ako. Lobatt eh. Hahahah..bago ako umuwi, dumaan muna ko sa department store. Gee! I really can't get enough of those chucks! I really will try to have 3-4 pairs {atleast} before my 25th birthday!







---***---***---***---***---***---
***---***---***---***---***---***


SUNDAY. I made a huge rest. So far, I just stayed home and tried to work with Vic-Vic's projects. Funny..kasi this boy was online from morning 'till 10 o'clock in the evening and yet, wala ciang natapos. We had to go online to finish what he is yet to print. Kalerky to the maX. Pero carry lang. Mga 1 na ata kami natapos. 1 ng madaling araw.

Before that nga pala, dumating si Bart fresh from Quezon. Ofcourse, di mawawala ang longganisa ng Lucban! Sarap..plus, may dala din siyang pansit habhab. The one cooked and added with vinegar. He once cooked that and we loved it. Kaya lang, we don't know how to cook it ourselves e. Laging malabsa 'yung kinakalabasan. Hahahah..palpak..

Thanks LordJubart for your pasalubong! Aaralin kong iluto 'yung kakaibang pansit na 'yun..you'll see..



No comments: