CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

m0rning b0uquet

The night was tough. New agents, more support needed. We have to run errands for our TLs, assist agents with their concerns and assist customers with their accounts, order status and general questions. Tiring.


Just before going home, nakareceive ako ng text from Levy. He wanted to meet up kahit sandali lang daw. I said, OK. He waited sa baba ng building namin. Ako naman, I rushed my way to meet him.


Nakakatuwa kasi na-surprise ako when he handed me a bouquet of flowers. Lovely flowers. I asked what the bouquet is for and he just smiled and said, "I hope you like it." I just smiled and thanked him.








Pagbalik ko sa taas, tinukso ako ng mga kasama ko sa work and they were the ones who noticed the card that is inserted. Nagulat ako at na-touched as it reads:







Hmmmmm..sweet! =) Hahah..nakakatanggal ng pagod. Nakakawala ng worries. Great! Thanks much Lebitots! ♥





No comments: