CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

if y0u're happy, go!



Ang hirap...ang sakit..


Minsan kahit hindi ka masaya sa kung ano at san masaya ang mga taong mahal mo, wala kang choice but to be happy kasi dun sila masaya. The least we can do is tell them how we feel but don't expect na it'll change a thing.

Why does it hurt? Why do simple things done against your will, hurt? Such a pain in the ass. More than that, why does it go straight sa heart? Are we being selfish or just concerned? How I wish I'm as manhid as I could be para hindi ko maramdaman un at para hindi mahalata na I'm hurting.

I must admit, all along, I'm a great pretender. Ang daling sabihin na: "cge, ok lang...{kahit hinang hina ka na sa loob} If it makes you happy, go." Pero, hell yeah! It kills me! Para kong isdang inahon sa tubig ..


My bad..this shouldn't be the case...Love isn't supposed to be selfish..





I know you're happy and I can't be sad because that's selfish..so, whatever it is that makes you happy, go! I'll try to be there but if I can't join you for a while, know that I'm just a step behind..




No comments: