CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

i'm ok..


Yeah right..here I am again with a not-so-good emotional instability..I don't know..it's weird kasi I shouldn't feel this way and yet I'm feeling it real bad..hmm..am I losing you? I just hope not..are you going to leave me one day? again, I hope not..if by any chance it can't be avoided, it's fine with me. But please, don't let me be the last to know..i'm begging you..




It's time for me to let you know I am so glad that I have you through all these years, I am so thankful. Now that I've grown I'll always be thinking of you with all the things you've taught me so always remember, I'll be alright..I'll be ok..

I will be good learning all the way..all from the heart these things I do, I'll make you proud because I Love You..I'll Be Alright, I'll Be Ok..I Will be fine and I'll be good all the way. All from the heart, these things I do..I'll make you proud because I Do...I Love You So..

I will stand tall and I'll try not to fall as i reach all of my goals..I will go on and I will move one
All because of You.....For You..


No comments: