CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

ate, bE str0ng...



Last Monday, Maple texted me early morning: "ate, please pray for tatay..di maganda ang lagay niya ngayon.." I knew it. I mean, we knew na it will come to that point but I'm just not expecting that it would be this soon..Wala pang one hour, she texted again, "ate, favor po, if possible po, paload kay mama mo ng alltext..ala na si tatay.."


To my surprise, I went out na lang and bought our load. Nataranta ako kasi alam kong di okay ang ate ko. I know nasusupress ang emotion niya. I know iyak na iyak na siya pero di cia comfortableng umiyak in public or kahit kay Tita Cors..I'm kinda worried kasi di ko alam kung pano niya ittake yung nangyari..If she's in the hospital (sa ER), I'm sure the sees the procedures na ginagawa kay tatay. Cpr? Pump? Respirator? Tube dito, tube doon? Ano pa kaya? Haay...


All I want to do at that very moment is to be next to her and give her a big hug..I know, that way, malalabas niya lahat. But that's not possible. Kasi unang una, malayo. And she requested na wag na lang muna kasi magulo pa nga naman sila dun. Marami pang aasikasuhin..so all I did was..pray.


I prayed for God's comfort be felt by her. I know it's not easy at all pero with the power of prayer, I know, kaya nya..makakaya niya. She is a very strong person (in and out), but I can't deny the fact na mas malambot pa siya sa mamon inside.


Hmmm..I know you ate. I know this is never easy..this is the toughest time of your life especially losing tatay with whom you've always looked up to, whom you've always loved. Nasan man siya ngayon, I know he's happy and he will be happier to see you go on with your life with all the values he taught you. Di man niya nasabi how much he loves you, we all know how much he does. I know he wasn't able to tell you honestly, pero alam kong he knows what's inside you. Whatever that is, I know, he'd support you all the way.

Now that you're gonna live your life independently, my only prayer is that you'd be able to walk through life's up and down with peace in your mind and love in your heart for always..anyway, you still have your kuya and ate roselle, tita cors and cedric, your aunts and uncles and you have a lot of friends, plus you have me and you have a family in us. Sisters tayo eh....heheh...


iloveyou, ate...



No comments: