CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

growing old huh!?


Dino and I texted for about 30 minutes..the conversation went round and round about having special someone in someone else's life. Again, it did not surprise me because we always discuss it naman. It's like, he's forever lonely kasi wala siyang girlfriend and ako naman, forever happy and contented with or without boyfriend.

The fact that he finds me weird, makes me feel he's weird as well. Haller!? It won't make me any less of a woman kung wala man akong boyfriend. I'm very much contented with my life. I'm very much blessed and I'm real fine..Syempre, in God's perfect time, darating din siya and ofcourse, ayaw ko naman maging ganito:

MyHotComments

Ahahah..what made me laugh hard about e nung sinabi niyang feeling nya, low siya lately kasi wala daw nagmamahal sa kanya, malungkot daw siya kasi as a man, walang kapartner ang kanyang Adan at kelangan daw niya ng Eba! ahahah..paki ko?! tsk, tsk..

Susme! Kung un lang ang magpapakumpleto ng pagkalalaki mo, well, think again! It's not love..it's lust! Dapat alam mo kung ano ang difference nun..

MyHotComments


No comments: