CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

s0 close

Etong song na to ung nagpabaha ng luha sa cinema house. Grabe, it's so heartfelt at tagos sa buto. This is why it made the movie "Enchanted" not just a feel-good movie but a melodramatic and a romantic one. Listen and feel..



Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA




You’re in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I’m with you
So close to feeling alive

A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting,
waiting here with you

And now forever I know

All that I wanted
to hold you

So close


So close to reaching that famous happy ending
Almost believing this was not pretending
And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come

So far we are
so close


How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?

We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy ending
And almost believing this was not pretending
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are

So close

So close

And still so far


* * * * * Funny but it made my heart melt and cried a million tears..




No comments: