CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

rAin = tEarS



Naku naman..isisi daw ba sa weather ang lahat? Nah..I guess, it's just a mere coincidence. Well, for me, rain has always been equivalent to tears. Another drastic moment. Funny as it is, it happened again.


Know what? I don't know if you mean what you are doing. I don't know what makes you do the things you're doing. Do you benefit from it ba? Aren't you tired? Hmmm..I just hope I'm able to make you happy. Sana masaya ka, at sana, nakakatulog ka ng mahimbing at night.






The Bible says, 'pag binato ka ng bato, batuhin mo daw ng tinapay. Hahahah..naku, Lord! Give me more patience kasi po, hindi lang tinapay ang ibabato ko. Pati palaman! Kaso nga lang Lord, de-lata un, kasama pang abre lata! Baka kasi wala silang pambukas eh..


Kiddin' aside..this is how hard life gets at times. No matter how hard you try to be as nice as you can, there are people who will push you to your limits. Depende na lang sa'yo how you're going to deal with it pero, ganun nga most likely.



Here's the thing, you can never please everybody so try hard not to. Just be as nice as you are and let everything bloom by it's natural cause.


The same is true..need not to curse people who did nothing but harm to you, just let the pain die by its natural cause. ahahahah..






No comments: