CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

spEciaL?!

"Special ba ako?" This is the question I always hear from a friend..a really dear and special friend. She used to ask me this since she learned na I have a special folder in my fon's inbox. My reply? A smile..
I'm a friend who would do anything to make my friends feel special and valued. I don't really mind about one's status in life, gender, preferred gender, race, faith, beliefs or whatever to be of standard for one to be called my friend. For most times, people would come and take advantage of me but it doesn't really matter. My bad because I allow them to. But do I care about them doing that to me? NO. After all, I'm learning naman eh.
This friend really is, special. First time we met, takot ako sa kanya kasi di siya nagsasalita not unless kakausapin. I just remember having first mingled with her, it was one of our last days nung transition. She used to sit beside me. The same, tahimik lang siya. Walang ka-imik imik. The first question she ever asked me was: "Anong sabi ni Nix?" (Nix, by the way, was our trainor), tapos I answered back. Un na 'yun! Nagsasalita nga pala siya! hahahah..from that time on, nakikipagkulitan na siya samin.
Firsts. Boy Bawang (cheese flavor). Tostillas. Chuckie. Intramuros. Gonuts Donuts. Dish days. Choco Baby (which you named Choco Sexy). Choco Strawberry. First price (you know what that is). Siopao. Breakfast. Midnight Movie Marathon. Enchanted Kingdom. New Year Bouquet. Sunflower. Baywalk. MOA. Sunset. Dolphins. Fireworks. Pictures. Lights. Giant Lanterns. Kabab. Bangus Belly. Seafood Pasta. Trinoma. Perfume (touch of pink at syempre yung red). Choco Package. Giant Slippers, etc, etc, etc..
How can I forget our petty fights, your acts that made me walk away for multiple times as if I'm crying in the rain? hahah...funny noh?
How can I forget how many times you've melted my heart by your tears? I know how firm I am but it really makes me weak..haay..naku naman..
You just don't know how thankful I am for having met a friend like you. Thank you so much for making me feel important (not to mention, you deny that fact! ahahah), loved and cared for. Again,

For bringing me happiness as though it were a gift I could open every day..I Thank You.
For listening to the words I want to say...I Appreciate You.
For letting me share the most personal parts of your world, and for welcoming me with your eyes....I Am Grateful To You.
For being the wonderful, kindgiving person you are....I Admire You.
For being everything you are to me, and for doing it so beautifully....I Thank You.......with All My Heart.
Now, if after all these you'd still ask me kung "special" ka, com'on! Suntukin kaya kita jan?! Haller, need I answer? YES, you are!

No comments: