CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

"BER" month na


Yeyey! September na!

Natapos na ang month ng August..ilang months na lang, Christmas na naman. It's time for giving, sharing and loving! Naks..that's the spirit of it. I hope and pray people would feel it not just this holiday season but all throughout the year.

I'll be seeing my inaanaks na naman..and ofcourse, how can I miss last minute shopping for our loved ones? Hmm..so excited about it.

Hmmm..ano kaya ibibigay ko sakanila this year?
That's what I love about Christmas. Ansarap magbalot at mamigay ng gifts..



Santa, sana sa pasko, katukin mong pinto ng room ko at bigyan mo ko ng
isang malaking pulang sako.

At dun sa sako na 'yun, sana mas marami pang LOVE at PEACE of MIND akong mahuhugot..
'yung for real ba..
..'yun lang,
solb na solb na 'ko..


No comments: